NOWJOBS is the digital solution for companies and applicants for flexible working and was launched in Belgium in April 2017 as a member of the House of HR Group. Since then, many employers have been able to find suitable employees at short notice or many students and flexi-jobbers have been able to find a part-time job thanks to the app.
Meanwhile, NOWJOBS has been launched in the Netherlands (2019) and in France (2021). Since the beginning, more than 10,000 companies and more than 300,000 students and flexi-jobbers have registered in these three countries.
Now it is time to prepare for the launch in Germany and to expand our team. We want to continue to grow and are looking for someone for the German market who, just like us, strives to turn every story into a success story. Maybe you are our next Success Manager (m/f/d)?
What to expect :
- You will become an ambassador for the NOWJOBS brand in Germany and be the driving force behind our vision.
- You are responsible for generating students and flexi-jobbers through digital marketing campaigns in our app.
- You plan and implement digital marketing strategies.
- You react creatively to the latest trends in marketing and social media and take care of the overall brand image of NOWJOBS Germany
- You will also optimise the structure of the website and analyse all activities.
- You will write and publish all kinds of content
- In addition to online marketing, you also develop offline strategies. This includes the organisation of trade fairs, POS material, partnerships, gadgets etc.
- You work very closely with our success and sales teams as well as with the international marketing team.
What do you bring:
- You are the digital marketing machine - the introduction of a smartphone app is just the right challenge for you
- You know your field very well - both online and offline you are an absolute professional
- You are enthusiastic about establishing a grown brand on the German market
- Communication in German and English is a matter of course for you
- You are willing to travel - an exchange with our colleagues in the other countries is regularly on your agenda
What we offer:
- You will become part of the history of NOWJOBS and be one of the first to conquer the German market.
- Our office will be in Aachen - remote work is a matter of course for us.
- As well as all the other crazy things that a startup simply brings with it
We will be happy to explain everything else to you in a personal interview and look forward to convincing you about NOWJOBS.
As part of House of HR, many doors are open to you internally for personal development and the opportunity to operate throughout Europe.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your CV by email to Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tim is also available to answer any questions you may have in advance.
We would be happy if we could convince you of NOWJOBS and you become part of our team.